Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

...first peek at October

Evening folks! I have a peek for you! We have some new goodies coming on the 28th! I've been laid up with lurgy for the second time this month and so there has not been much action on the old blog this week, but I will have some things to bring you over the next few days as we get our October release underway.

Are you liking the new format? - the new static release date of the 28th and our smaller releases? I'm thinking it is going pretty well - it's taken a little getting used to and as always there are still improvements to be made, but I'm thinking it's worth it so that folks know what our routine is - the feedback I've had so far has been great, a lot of folks seem to like the static date.

Looking forward to showing you the new goodies, it's a fun release! I'll be back tomorrow with another peek and then from Saturday onwards we'll have some fabby inspiration for you!

3 comments:

  1. intriguing image! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another little cutie! I think I see some mistletoe!

    Yes, I do like the new fixed release date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, Lookin' a lot like some "mischievous mistletoe" on the horizon.
    Hope you're feelin' back up to snuff soon, too.
    Sandy in Epping

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!